ANAN National Headquarters, 6th Floor, BOA Plaza, 162 Independence Avenue, Central Business Area, Abuja.

Director General & Team


The Nigerian College of Accountancy (NCA), Jos, is a Postgraduate Professional Accountancy College and is the training arm of the Association of National Accountants of Nigeria (ANAN). ANAN is a Professional Body of Accountants recognized by law in Nigeria. The College is the first of its type in Africa for accountants and second only to that of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Scotland in the world. It runs two programmes for prospective members of ANAN viz: Professional and Conversion Programmes

     a) The Professional Programme is a nine-month intensive training for holders of B.Sc. or HND degree in accounting or graduates of NCA conversion programme, and
     b) The Conversion Programme is also a nine-month intensive training for holders of HND or B.Sc. degree in accounting related subjects such as Banking and Finance, business Administration/Management and Economics to prepare them for entry to the Professional Programme.

It is the successful graduates of the professional course that are admitted to ANAN membership on a further completion of the Accountant-In-Training (AIT) 2-year practical work for experience.
Professional Examination “A” holds in the last week of January while Professional Examination “B” holds in the last week of May every year.

The conversion programme examinations hold twice a year in January and May. The January examination carry 30% while the May examination carry the remaining 70% of the total grade points.
The Course Content for each programme and lecturers listing with qualifications are detailed in the syllabus section.

The College is located on Accountancy Village Road, Kwall, Bassa Local Government Area of Plateau State.
The College serves a wide constituency and the college community needs a stable environment. With the college staff and students, I enthusiastically join the President of ANAN and Chairman of our Board of Governors in soliciting support to actualize this wonderful dream of ANAN Accounting Village.

1.Dr. Joseph Femi Adebisi, PhD, ACTI, MNIM, MACFEI, MIPA, FCSA, FCNADirector General
10.Mr. Sani Abdulmalik, B.LS, MNLACollege Librarian
2.Dr. Kayode O. Fasua, MBA, M.Sc., MNIM, CRISC, FCSA, FCTI, FCNADirector of Studies
3.Mr. Friday E. Akpan, B.Sc., M.Sc., MBA, ACTI, CNADirector CEFAR (Centre For Financial and Accounting Research)
4.Mr. Jonathan C. Nwagboso, B.Sc. (Ed.), MBA, FCIDA, FCNADirector Curriculum Development
5.Barr. Grace Sunday. LLB, B.LCollege Secretary
6.Mr. Anthony Surulere Ayeni, MBA, CNA College Accountant
7.Mr. Fidelis Egberi, HND, CNAInternal Auditor
8.Mrs. Theresa Nwosu, B.Sc (Ed.), CNAStudent Affairs Officer
9.Mr. Cyril B. Umoh, BA (Hons), MA, MNIPRCollege Public Relations Officer