NIGERIAN COLLEGE OF ACCOUNTANCY
POST GRADUATE COLLEGE AND TRAINING ARM OF ASSOCIATION OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTANTS OF NIGERIA (ANAN) 2019 NATIONAL ACCOUNTING UNDERGRADUATE ESSAY COMPETITION
Topic: Financial Management in Nigerian Public Sector: Contributions of Treasury Single Account:
1st Prize: Free Tuition at NCA and Cash Gift of N70,000.00
2nd Prize: Free Tuition at NCA and Cash Gift of N50,000.00
3rd Prize: Free Tuition at NCA and Cash Gift of N30,000.00
The Next best 10 entries shall receive a certificate of Merit each. Rules of the Competition:
1. Open to All Accounting Undergraduate in NUC and NBTE Accredited Universities and Polytechnics respectively.
2. Essay shall be between 3,500 words and 4,000 words, typed, double line spaced on one side of A4 paper with font type of Times New Roman and font size of 12 points.
3. All entries must reach the Director General Nigerian College of Accountancy, Accountancy Road, Kwall, Bassa L.G.A. near Jos, P.M. B. 2734, Jos Plateau State not later than August 30, 2019.
4. Each entry shall be accompanied by a separate sheet of paper clearly specifying.
a. Name of the Candidate/ Matriculation Number
b. University/ Polytechnic
c. Faculty/ School
e. Contact Address/ Telephone Number
f. E-mail address
5. Candidate MUST NOT write their names and other personal data on the essay page.
6. All successful candidates will be communicated on or before September 30, 2019.
7. Essay can be sent through the College e-mail: email@example.com
ALL CORRESPONDENCE TO
The Director General,
Nigerian College of Accountancy,
Kwall, Bassa L.G.A, near Jos,
P.M.B. 2734, Jos, Plateau State
Tel: 08033487097, 08037032365, 08032971872